Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Yellow,Green Wooden Wall Shrubs For Shade Idea

Yellow,Green Wooden Wall Shrubs For Shade Idea

I have chance to The Royal Wisdom of King Museum and my eyes scan to the shrub, what? It is wall shrub. The wooden wall shrub main point are yellow and green shrub (for me like yellow and green mix shrub) Their museum making grate wall shrub, I have take photo. Not only for me, I have seen many peoples selfie and take photo. My baby girl like this too.

I have not the wording the descriptions, see my photos or my image.
Yellow Rushfoil wall shrub
Yellow Rushfoil wall shrub

Yellow rushfoils (croton) and ferns wall shrubs so beauty. Yellow shade cut green from fern shade. All wall shrubs mouth on temporary wooden wall shrub.

Image Wooden wall shrubs
Image Wooden wall shrubs
Again new corner wooden wall shrubs so beautifully.
Right image Fern Shrubs and My King Of Thailand (Siam) is beauty plant and I take photo of my King, he is my Idol. The king of king.

Fern Shrubs and My King Of Thailand (Siam)
Fern Shrubs and My King Of Thailand (Siam)
Aerides multiflora Roxb
Aerides multiflora Roxb wooden wall shrubs


If I have chance to see about shrub I will take photo and present on this http://shrubnbush.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment